Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Daily Grind

If I mention the daily grind most people immediately think of a cup of Starbucks coffee, however that is not what this blog is about.  The idea is a slow, smooth and stylish method to grind out profits from the forex and equity markets.  I'm a life long skateboarder who idolized the Dogtown style and envies the skateboarders of today.  This is the inspiration behind Grinder Trader.

I wrote a few days ago that I would likely not take any forex trades until after the Non Farm Payroll announcement this Friday.  However, an opportunity arose and I took a small tester position by selling one lot of EURUSD.  I quickly bailed with a small profit.  Later on I dropped in two lots with another sell order that closed when it hit my admittedly tight stop.  Net result was a 68 pip profit.  On the way to a 200 pip monthly goal.

We're grinding it!


No comments:

Post a Comment