Friday, January 22, 2010

Sorry for the Inconvenience

On my way to Washington this morning and was truly amazed at the reaction of those around me to increased security.  Inconveniences it appeared is something that should be fine for everyone but the individual.  Case in point, a man directly in front of me was visibly and loudly put out because there was not a separate line for First or Business Class passengers.  After all there had been one prior to Detroit and he was flying First Class.  He stated loudly "why do you think I fly First Class?"  I guess he doesn't realize the bad guys fly premium class too!

So, sorry for the inconvenience to all you out there who want it all, but don't want to give up anything in return.  The credo of personal sacrifice appears to be for everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment